Electronic Speedcontroller 80A 2-6S SBEC
Item number: 1RC42014
New generation (G2) programmable microprocessor controller for brushless sensorless motors, designed using advanced semiconductor technology. Compared to the first generation, it offers easier and clearer programming with the transmitter and really simple and lightning-fast adjustment by means of the new RAY G2 LED programming card (sold separately). It is used to control the speed of brushless electric motors in recreational aircraft models powered by NiCd/NiMH and LiPo/Li-ion batteries. It is equipped with the linear BEC system, which ensures the power supply of the receiver and servos from the drive battery.
DESCRIPTION AND FUNCTIONS OF THE REGULATOR:
- Extremely low internal resistance thanks to the new generation of powerful MOSFET transistors.
- Suitable for most brushless flight motors with power supply from 2-6S LiPo/Li-ion or 5-18 cells NiCd/NiMH batteries
- For power supply from NiCd, NiMH, LiPo, Li-ion batteries
- Linear stabilizer BEC 6.0 V with up to 5 A loadable
- Adjustable timing for optimal adaptation to the motor
- Adjustable undervoltage protection - shutdown of the motor in case of undervoltage
- Safe power-up (prevents the motor from starting when switched on)
- Temperature overload protection against overload (when the temperature reaches 110 degrees, the controller reduces the power)
- Automatic motor shutdown in case of loss of transmitter signal
- Linear regulation of the gas
- Easy programming and adjustment using the transmitter or the RAY G2 LED programming card
- Calibration of the gas path for perfect adaptation to the transmitter signal of your RC set
- Brake (Off - On)
- Selectable battery type (Li-poly or NiCd/NiMH)
- Motor shutdown mode: motor power reduction or motor shutdown
- Adjustable undervoltage for motor shutdown - Undervoltage protection against excessive battery discharge. (Lithium batteries: 2.85 V/cell, 3.15 V/cell, 3.3 V/cell; NiXX battery: 0%/50%/65% from initial voltage value)
- Resetting the regulator to factory settings
- Adjustable timing - for increasing the efficiency and optimal adjustment of the motor - low (3.75 degrees), medium (15 degrees), high (26.25 degrees)
- Adjustable soft start for geared and helicopter motors in three stages: normal (300 ms) / soft (1.5 s) / super soft (3 s)
CONTROLLER PROTECTION FUNCTIONS:
- Protection during start-up: If the motor does not start within 2 seconds after the throttle is opened, the controller will stop the motor.
- Thermal protection: If the temperature of the regulator exceeds 110 degrees, the regulator limits the output power.
- Loss of throttle signal: The controller will limit the power if the signal is missing for 1 second; if the signal is missing for more than 2 seconds, the motor will shut down.
Tip: When switching on the controller for the first time, first perform the calibration of the gas path according to the instructions. Only then it is possible to use the controller and set other parameters with the help of the transmitter or the RAY G2 LED programming card.
Usage: Aircraft,Helicopter ; Type: Brushless ; Continuous current [A]: 80 ; Max. Peak current [A]: 100 ; NiXX cells: 5 - 18 ; LiXX cells: 2 - 6 ; BEC voltage [V]: 6 ; BEC current [A]: 5 ; Length [mm]: 86 ; Width [mm]: 38 ; Height [mm]: 12 ; Weight [g]: 82 ;