282435 Focke Wulf FW190 PUP 1200mm
The new Focke Wulf FW190 can hardly be distinguished from your original in flight.
With its camouflage scale coating, this warbird impresses right away. With a wingspan of 1200mm, this FW190 has enough size for a remarkable appearance at the model airfield despite its trunk-friendly dimensions.
A pre-assembled, electric retractable landing gear, prototypical landing flaps and a powerful brushless drive complete the impressive equipment of this model.
For a safe first flight, please set the center of gravity (see image CG in the product images) at approx. 75mm, measured from the leading edge of the wing near the fuselage.
The rudder deflections should be approx. 70% of the possible travel, with approx. 30% expo should be stored.
- Span approx: 1200 mm
- Length approx: 1020 mm
- Take-off weight electric approx: 1600 g
- Material hull: molded foam
- Surface material: molded foam
- RC functions: Q, H, S, M, EZFW, LK
- Including motor: BL 3511 KV750
- Including controller: BL 40A
- Recommended drive battery: 3S Lipo 2200mAh from 25C
- Including servos: including 7 servos with 9g
- Kit version: PNP (Plug-N-Play)
- Suitable for: advanced & experts
- Model type 1: electric powered flight
- Model type 1: Warbird
- Model type 2: low-wing aircraft
Scope of delivery:
- Focke Wulf FW190 PUP 1200mm
- Brushless motor 3511 750KV and BL controller with 40A
- electric retractable landing gear
- Spreading flaps
- 7 servos with 9g
- Instructions in German and English